1. Humour Club:
The Humour club was organized with an objective to make everyone smile, overwhelm them and amuse them unconditionally. We take it upon ourselves to ease everyone from all the tension. Not only we make them smile but we also enlighten their knowledge and abilities which allow them to consistently earn recognition for their sharp memory and efficiency. Our objectives are as follows
De-stress students from their daily routine
Enhance productivity and proficiency of our students
To make people know their hidden memory & multiple talents and guide them to apply those skills
To encourage them to think “out of the box” and solve many of their problem
2. Junior Chamber International Club (JCI) :
JCI is one of the biggest worldwide non-political and non-sectarian youth service organizations.
1. It improves personality development and confidence level of the students
2. It motivates and creates social awareness among students
3. Youth Red Cross Club(YRC):
This club tries to identify and bring up the interested and talented students and to provide opportunity and grounds for doing research. For this purpose, the club serves several major functions:
1. Research based activates: encouraging the members to conduct studies, lecture, and benefit cultural and scientific tours.
2. Offering special privileges to members: discount, financial support for buying books, loans, and free using of computer and web facilities
4. LEO CLUB:
- BLOOD DONATION CAMP
- GIVING NOTE BOOKS FOR POOR STUDENTS
- TREE PLANTATION
- PAY FEES FOR POOR STUDENTS
- FREE HEALTH CAMP
- FREE EYE CAMP
- SEND STUDENTS TO ATTEND LEO MEET – VARIOUS PLACES
- CONDUCT VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FOR MENTALLY RETARDED CHILDREN
5. ROTARY CLUB INAUGURATION:
· The purpose of Rotary club is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development.
· To address the physical and social needs of their communities.
· To promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
6. ‘I’ CLUB (Innovation club):
The I Club was started with the aim intend to invite many eminent scientists who would share their experience with the students and motivate them to get scientific knowledge. Activities are designed primarily to introduce students to interesting/exciting science ideas, like motors, circuits, rockets, goofy putty, and squid. A secondary goal is to relate these ideas to science concepts from the classroom, as well as explain science topics.
- Aim at encouraging the enthusiasts in innovation.
- Identify the innovative young minds and energize them.
- Develop projects to obtain patent.
- Convert projects into marketable products.
- Encourage students to show their innovations in the National Level competitions.
- Identify funding agencies and find scope of getting funds for innovative projects.
7. NEFC (Nandha's Environmental Friendly Club):
- Provided 10 Saplings to the school Management (Correspondent) and Motivate the students to make the environment clean and green by explain the vision and mission of the NEFC (Nandha's Environmental Friendly Club).
- The aims and objectives of the club are: * To promote the art and craft of photography; * To provide a meeting place for those interested in photography and, where practical, to facilitate provision of technical advice and assistance to members
- Provide the right platform to showcase their talents in various fields like dancing, acting, singing, drawing, etc.