An effective induction program plays a pivotal role in introducing the fresher to his new organization. Every year, Nandha College of Technology organizes Faculty Orientation Programme to help the newly recruited faculty to know the vision of the institution. This has resulted in faculty working as a team with a shared vision in a spirit of openness that has enabled any tensions to be solved with understanding and meaningful dialogue.
A series of presentation on various topics as given below are delivered for three days.
- Academic Rules and Regulations
- Class Room Management, lesson plan and how to reach students
- Discipline and Parent’s Interaction
- MoU, IIPC, Professional bodies, Publications & Research
- Swot Analysis & Self Awareness
- Stress and Emotional Intelligence
- Communication Skills
- About Training and Placement